One killed, 2 injured in Blount County crash | News
BLOUNT COUNTY, AL (WBRC)- Troopers are investigating a deadly crash in Blount County.
Highway patrol officials say one person died. Two others were injured in the crash on Alabama 79 in Cleveland Tuesday night around nine. They say 53-year-old Eddie Dutton of Hayden was killed.
Authorities have not released the cause of the crash.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- PD: Woman found near cemetery with bag over head made up attack story
- Police: Female found with bag over head near Pleasant Grove cemetery
- Police make arrest for Jewelry store robbery
- Forestdale man accused of attacking family, pulling weapon on deputies
- Man robs Gardendale Jewelry store in broad daylight