Absolutely Alabama: Biplane | News
This week Fred Hunter finds out what it takes for two friends to fly a 1943 biplane from Gautemala to Alabama and then rebuild it piece by piece.
Joe Daily and Fred Campbell started the journey 35 years ago and we go to find out more about their story at Campbell Field in Blount County.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Pleasant Grove gun shop burglarized twice in three months
- Multi-city chase through Jefferson County ends with suspect in custody
- Alleged victim speaks out about Center Point assaults, burglaries
- Deputies: Woman kidnapped, beaten, sexually assaulted in Jefferson County
- Jefferson County sells $1.7 billion worth of new warrants
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck
- Lanes reopened after 18-wheeler turns over on I-20
- Pell City, Riverside consider Sunday alcohol sales