Birmingham man killed in Christmas Eve accident | News
BLOUNT COUNTY, AL (WBRC)- State troopers say that one man from Birmingham was killed in a one-vehicle accident in Blount County.
Troopers say that Richard Ken Austin, 54, was traveling on AL 79 nearb Blountsville in a 1987 Chevy pick up truck when the accident occurred.
The accident is still being investigated and troopers have not released any additional information at this time.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FBI searches for suspect in St. Clair County bank robbery
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck
- Lanes reopened after 18-wheeler turns over on I-20