Flooding reported in North AL, roads closed | Weather
MARSHALL COUNTY, AL (WAFF) - A flood warning is in effect for much of North Alabama.
Portions of the following roads are closed because of water over the roadway:
- Butler Mill Road
- Mill Road
- Snead Bottom Road
- Cathedral Caverns Road
- Babe Wright Road
Fish Trap Road is open, but is being monitored for rising water levels, and may have to be closed later Tuesday evening.
- North Bound Lane of Mose Chapel
- County Road 150
- County Road 31 in Pikeville
- County Road 386
- County Road 39
Flooding and road closures should be reported to the local Emergency Management Agency.
Copyright 2013 WAFF. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FBI searches for suspect in St. Clair County bank robbery
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck
- Lanes reopened after 18-wheeler turns over on I-20